For travelers I can offer the following types of support on your home school journey as you explore the world:
- Initial goal planning and setting meeting. Do you want your teen to keep up with regular high school curriculum as you travel? Do you want to be able to retroactively assign credits and course work to the experiences you come across as you travel?
- We can have regularly scheduled check-ins via skype, email, or blog
- I can help you document your journey and the learning experiences you have.
- I can provide creative assignments, and hold your teen accountable for those assignments as you travel.
- I can build a transcript that encompasses the experiences of travel for your teen.
- I can do a combination of any of the above.
- Some high schools may have rules about accepting course work from non-accredited schools. Ask if they will accept a detailed transcript with learning experiences and hours from a distance learning, private high school in California before enrolling.